–A postdoc position available in Emoto Lab @ IRCN!!–（March, 2018）
We seek for motivated and talented postdocs who work in either of the two research fields listed below.
1. Molecular and cellular mechanisms of neuronal remodeling in the mouse and fly brain (synapse & neurite remodeling)
2. Molecular and network mechanisms underlying developmental disorders (ASD & ADHD)
If interested, please send a statement of your research interests and career goals, along with your CV and contact information of at least two references to emoto at bs.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp.
–Technical Staff Recruitment Notification–（July 4th）
We are currently recruiting 1 or 2 technical staff. For details please refer to the link below (in Japanese)
- We welcome passionate students and posdocs. If you are interested, come visit us! Please contact Dr. Emoto to make an appointment.
- For graduate admission, click on the link below:
Admission for international students
- For a posdoc position, please contact Dr. Emoto.
We have a reading circle of the text book Principles of Neuronal Science open for anyone. If you are interested, please contact Dr. Emoto.